You’re going to see great new things at Pinnington Opticians.
A message from Stephen Pinnington…..
It’s taken a while dotting every ‘i’ and crossing every ‘t’, but I can finally share some big news with you.
I started the practice over 25 years ago, if you can believe it. And, during those years I’ve been lucky enough to work alongside the most dedicated and thoughtful colleagues I could hope for, providing the very best eye care to the local community. That said the time has come for me to wind down my responsibilities as owner in order to spend some time with the family.
Continuing the fantastic work our team started was always going to be a challenge and we needed partners who understand the need for the highest quality treatment —as well as making life better for both your family and ours. We would only entrust your care to people who feel the same way, and it’s why we are thrilled to let you know that Pinnington Opticians has now become part of Bayfields Opticians and Audiologists. Bayfields Opticians and Audiologists are an independent family company with over 20 practices nationwide. Led by Royston Bayfield, CEO and a former optometrist, they’ve built up an excellent reputation that we’re proud to share.
So what’s going to change?
There’ll be no shortage of familiar faces, as most of the team are all staying on, but a few things will be a little different.
· We’ll be switching to the Bayfields branding over the next few months, but from here on all correspondence will come from the new name. So keep an eye out!
· We’ll also be adding Bayfields’ renowned audiology services later this year, with free hearing exams and product trials available.
· From the moment you arrive, you’ll be protected by our enhanced hygiene and distancing standard processes.
· Your data will be securely moved to our new systems automatically, as will any Direct Debits. Please don’t cancel your Direct Debits, if you pay for contact lenses on Direct Debit, that will continue as normal and you’ll be contacted about those separately in the near future.
· Bayfields are contact lens experts, having fitted them on clients from 18 months to 95 years old! We’ll be showing you the amazing things they can do for you, and your life, too.
· As Bayfields are a ZEISS partner, you’ll have access to their stunning, industry-leading lenses, as well as exclusive offers.
You don’t need to do a thing!
As we mentioned: records, appointments and Direct Debits will all be securely transferred. As you might know, moving to a new system means that we meticulously ensure everything complies with GDPR, this is to keep your information as safe as possible. Your full rights are explained in GDPR Chapter 3, to find out more, or make a subject access request, you can call 0203 411 2848.
It’s been an absolute honour to spend my career as part of this community, and I wish you all the best.
Thanks to each and every one of you,
Owner and Optometrist